INGREDIENTS | KONJAC ROOT & FRENCH RED CLAY
BEST FOR: Tightening Pores and Reducing the Signs of Aging
KONJAC BASE BENEFITS
• Cleanses pores and reduces skin blemishes
• Removes dirt, blackheads, and whiteheads
• Removes acne/pimple-causing bacteria
• Removes water-based makeup
• Balances your skin's pH
• Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, and E)
• Minerals (copper, zinc, iron, and magnesium)
• Antibacterial and naturally moisturizes your skin
• Gently exfoliates your skin, bringing in natural shine
NATURAL ORGANIC PLANT-BASED SPONGE
• Gentle enough for all skin types
• Handmade through a natural process
• No Fragrance + No Artificial Coloring + No Additives
• Biodegradable + Naturally Sustainable + Eco-friendly
• Plasticizer-Free + Cruelty-Free + Vegan
* Sponge has a cotton string attached to hang dry.
* For hygienic purposes, each sponge comes in a sealed recyclable plastic bag to prevent contamination.
HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC SPONGE
Before use, rinse, and hydrate your Konjac Sponge with warm water. Squeeze out any excess water and gently cleanse the skin. It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
After use, always rinse your Konjac Sponge well and allow it to dry. Do not wring out your sponge, as this may damage the delicate plant fibers. Just squeeze between your flattened hands. You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer.
Your Konjac Sponge will shrink and harden back to its original shape while it dries out. This is normal. Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using it again. Never use the sponge when dry. The better care of the sponge you take, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in water.